Seattle Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Diane Lee, is dedicated to empower you to better health and well-being. She is devoted to provide the finest quality of care for her patients. Her commitment to wellness have taught her that true healing takes time and that it is vital to treat the actual source of health problems and not merely the symptoms.
Dr. Lee takes the time to really listen to every patient, fully understand complex issues, and gain a true understanding of the whole person. She only sees one patient at a time and gives each one her undivided attention. As a Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist, she works with her patients to identify underlying causes of illness, remove obstacles to healing, and cultivate health and well-being.
Dr. Lee sees every person as an individual and tailors her recommendations according to the unique circumstances surrounding each case. She believes that her patients are equal partners and active participants in their health care. Dr. Lee answers all of their questions, educates them about alternative and adjunctive options to conventional drugs and medical procedures, and supports them fully in their decisions.
- Food Allergies, Allergies, Asthma
- Dermatology, Eczema
- Gastrointestinal Dysfunction: (IBS, Crohn’s, UC, constipation, diarrhea)
- Women’s health: (PMS, Menopause)
- Natural Weight Loss
- Rheumatology, Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Conditions
- Injection therapies: (Mesotherapy,Prolotherapy, ultrasound guided trigger point injections,vitamin injections)
- Specialty testing: (Food allergies, Food intolerance, Micronutrient testing, adrenal stress index)
“I am very pleased I got to know her and would recommend her to anyone without any restrictions! “ Read full story