Dr. Lee takes the time to really listen to every patient, fully understand complex issues, and gain a true understanding of the whole person. She only sees one patient at a time and gives each one her undivided attention. As a Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist, she works with her patients to identify underlying causes of illness, remove obstacles to healing, and cultivate health and well-being.
Dr. Lee sees every person as an individual and tailors her recommendations according to the unique circumstances surrounding each case. She believes that her patients are equal partners and active participants in their health care. Dr. Lee answers all of their questions, educates them about alternative and adjunctive options to conventional drugs and medical procedures, and supports them fully in their decisions.
If you have additional questions about what Naturopathic care and Acupuncture can do for you or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact Dr. Lee, your Seattle Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist.
- Food Allergies Allergies, Asthma
- Dermatology, Eczema
- Gastrointestinal Dysfunction: (IBS, Crohn’s, UC, constipation, diarrhea)
- Women’s health: (PMS, Menopause)
- Natural Weight Loss
- Rheumatology, Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Conditions
- Injection therapies: (Mesotherapy,Prolotherapy, ultrasound guided trigger point injections,vitamin injections)
- Specialty testing: (Food allergies, Food intolerance, Micronutrient testing, adrenal stress index)